Request a free quote and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
With over 30 years experience in packing and removals Goldstar have handled all types of moving situations, we know your items are precious so our packers are trained to pack to the highest possible standard Our packing motto is “treat it like its your own!”
We have been recommended by businesses, local councils and families all of which have trusted our moving, we pride ourselves on the careful effective and efficient service we provide.
MAN & VAN RATE
- Vehicle Rate Hour Foreman
- Luton£70phMinimum 2 hrs2
- Sprinter£55phMinimum 2 hrs2
- 7.5 ton£115phMinimum 2 hrs3
- First 5 miles inside m25 free - 5-10miles £2.50 per mile - 10+ £1.75 per mile
- Additional foreman £20 per hour minimum 2 hours
When our packers arrive they will start with the kitchen and lounge areas first giving you some time to pack away any personal items such as clothing and jewelry, our packers will pack any hanging clothing, jackets and coats and on rails and also pack all boxed footwear.
- We can even pack your library or home office
- We use high quality packing materials to ensure full protection of your items.
- Sofas and large items are covered with our high quality protective blankets and sofa covers for maximum protection.
- Our professional packers are trained to pack your precious items like artwork, china, glassware rest assured they will all be handled with the greatest care.
- If you prefer to pack yourself why not choose one of our packaging bundles on the supplies page which will have all you need to pack your items, don’t forget to label your boxes in room order!
Packing Service Prices
- 2From £250£250
- 3From £350£250
- 4+From £450£450
- GarageFrom £100£100
- All prices are a guide for a typical property a final price for your property will be confirmed upon estimate
- All packing services include free wrapping paper and bubble wrap, boxes purchased separately
Moving home doesn't always go to plan. As well planned your move has been sometimes there are mishaps like your exchange or completion is delayed or your home purchase falls through.
Please keep us informed of changes ahead of time to avoid being charged.
- 10 Days notice - no Charge
- 5- 9 days notice - 20%
- 1-5 days notice - 40%
- 24 hours - 60%
- same day - 100%
Wait period is when our movers are delayed by no fault of our own, if our movers arrive and cannot gain access to your property for example you have not been granted access, there will be an additional charge for the wait period.
- £20ph up to 2 hours
- £15ph 2 hours +